That is because everything you believe in and stand for is diametrically opposed to the interests of animals.
You believe in capitalism, the author of the Animal Holocaust, the primary cause of animal exploitation and cruelty around the world.
You believe in the bible, which teaches animal cruelty and promotes the absurd belief that animals are here for our use.
You believe in the right to own private property, and to do with it as one wishes. It is that concept which allows for animal exploitation, abuse, and murder. It justifies the Animal Holocaust, factory farms, fur, zoos, circuses, aquatic parks, horse and dog racing, rodeos, puppy mills, animal testing, and vivisection.
You believe that people should have all the guns they want, regardless of the cost in human and animal lives.
You vote for conservative legislators who support Big Ag, advocate ag-gag laws, corporate welfare for the slaughter industries, hunting on federal lands, mining and drilling in National Parks, Navy sonar tests which kill dolphins and whales, Mustang roundups, horse slaughter, puppy mills, de-listing endangered species, wolf kills, abolishing the Environmental Protection Agency, oppose veal and gestation crates, support de-beaking, dehorning, castration without anesthesia, tail docking, branding, oppose slowing slaughter lines (1 in 7 cows and pigs are still conscious when their legs are sawn off and their skin is ripped from their bodies because the slaughter industry wants to maximize profits by running slaughter lines as fast as possible).
Conservative legislators are bought and paid for by Big Ag, Big Pharmaceuticals, and Wall Street, which profits from the animal exploitation industries.
But those conservative politicians would never be in office except for conservative voters.
Except for you.
Their crimes against animals are your crimes.
You are complicit in the horrors they allow.
You are the reason they hurt and kill animals.
And they kill millions each day.
Which means you do, too.
Killing your dog would just be a drop in the bucket. And it would be entirely consistent with what you believe.
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty.