We gain a perspective that is totally revolutionary.
Everything we formerly thought, believed, experienced, and were taught, turns out to have been wrong.
We find we are at odds with almost all of humanity, with every government on Earth, with all major religions and most of the minor ones.
If all life is equally precious, every human legal system is a fraud. Every government is complicit in murder, every person who eats meat, who hunts, who supports animal exploitation and murder industries is a criminal.
Morality and law are human inventions. Not surprisingly, they always favor humans.
There are no such things as law or morality in nature. But if we believe that all sentient life is equally valuable we arrive at standards that can be considered universal law and universal morality.
We must step outside our species to appreciate the horrors that humans inflict upon non-humans.
For humans to comprehend the difference between anthropocentric law and morality and universal law and morality is as simple as it is profound:
Imagine animals as human children.
Would we imprison children?
Skin them for leather?
Hunt them? Mount their heads on our walls?
Boil them alive?
Place them in zoos or circuses?
Euthanize them because they are homeless?
If you would not want it to be done to you or your family, you should not allow it to be done to an animal or his family.
This is the basis of Animal Rights.
This is why Animal Rights is the most radical social and political idea in history. The most revolutionary concept ever advanced.
This is the litmus test for humanity.
Those who embrace Animal Rights versus those who do not.
Those who do are our comrades and allies.
Those who do not are our sworn enemies, and are the enemies of animals.
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty.