A sheep, goat, or a camel whose throat is being cut in Halal slaughter or Islamic sacrifice is just as terrified, in just as much pain, and just as murdered as is an American journalist or a Syrian refugee having his throat cut by Jihadi John or any ISIS thug.
Mainstream Islam is a terrorist plague on animals. The sick religion requires animals to be murdered as sacrifices to Allah and slaughter to be done to fully conscious, frightened creatures.
I abhor all slaughter. I abhor all religions which require and practice animal sacrifice. Santeria, orthodox Judaism, Armenian Orthodoxy, Hinduism. Any religion which teaches such barbarism is my enemy. Islam murders more animals than all the world’s religions combined, by orders of magnitude.
Personally, I would ban all religions. They are anathema to science, reason, empathy, human and animal rights.
While that is an unlikely prospect, we do the animals no service by distinguishing between religious lunatics who murder people and religious lunatics who murder animals.
Some are demonizing Islam. I do not have a problem with demonizing any belief system that advocates killing animals. Most critics of Islam, however, do not give a damn about animals. In my opinion, Islam is deserving of being demonized, it is a demonic religion. But so are most.
Whether ISIS attacks innocent people in Paris or suspected Islamic terrorists shoot innocent people in San Bernardino, CA, political opportunists are quick to use the tragedies to advance their own careers and agendas.
We hear Donald Trump, Ted Cruz, Hillary Clinton, and others posturing to convince voters that they are best able to fight terrorism and protect the American public.
As an animal rights advocate, I recognize that all sentient life is equally valuable, all have the same right to be on Earth, the same right to live, to be free of exploitation, slavery, torture, abuse, and murder. Speciesism, which elevates humans over all other life, is the cause of the greatest horrors in history.
Which makes me Islamophobic. To be otherwise I would be a speciesist.
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty