Instead of posting status updates on Facebook, I am now posting each apothegm, thought, observation, and witticism, here, as a Thought Of The Day.
Status updates on Facebook disappear into the ether and cannot be relocated by readers.
Before you leave, please take a moment to follow this blog by clicking on Follow in the upper right sidebar.
Readers are welcome to contribute thoughts, apothegms, observations, and witticisms. Attribution will be given for any we publish. Send an email to email@example.com with the subject Submission
Most animal activists are comfortable in their belief that they are making a difference and changing the world, albeit very slowly. In fact, continuing on our present course of action is dooming billions upon billions of animals to death. We are not changing anything at all.
We save a few animals here and there, but in the scheme of things, we are pissing into the wind. We make a difference to those very few creatures we save, but for the vast majority of animals it is as though the animal movement does not exist.
I repeatedly observe that all the animals saved by the animal movement over the last fifty years is fewer than the number who will have their throats cut in the next 8 hours.
We, as a movement, must change course. We must recognize that our goal has to be ending the system that exploits and murders animals. To that end, the Armory of the Revolution blog’s mission is to radicalize the animal movement. At present, it is a voice in the wilderness. I know of no other Animal Rights blog expressing similar sentiments, although I certainly hope I am not alone.
I urge all my readers to follow this blog, to share our articles, to drive traffic here, to encourage others to subscribe, to help wake up our friends and comrades.
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty