My article, Protect Animals And The Environment. Shoot Republicans., ignited a firestorm in the right wing blogosphere.
I have received death threats (none of which I find credible) among the ignorant and bigoted comments posted to the article.
More recently, I published Let’s Start Shooting Those Who Murder Animals and the proverbial shit hit the proverbial fan again.
While both the Armory blog and my Facebook profiles are gaining a lot of attention, the risk is that right wing hackers will attempt to sabotage both.
I have much more confidence in the security of WordPress than I have in Facebook. Six years ago I was hacked on Facebook, and was locked out of my profile. I set up another one. Three years later I got back into the first, so I now have two.
I urge friends and comrades to follow this blog. If my Facebook accounts go down, the Armory will be our only point of contact.
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty