Instead of posting status updates on Facebook, I am now posting each apothegm, thought, observation, and witticism, here, as a Thought Of The Day.
Status updates on Facebook disappear into the ether and cannot be relocated by readers.
Before you leave, please take a moment to follow this blog by clicking on Follow in the upper right sidebar.
Readers are welcome to contribute thoughts, apothegms, observations, and witticisms. Attribution will be given for any we publish. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Submission
Donald Trump is the most dangerous man in America to the powers that be. His campaign is seditious to the oligarchs. He threatens to bring down the entire system of political bribery, lobbyists, and corporate control of government.
I’m sure that is not his goal or intention. But his position that he cannot be bought and is too rich to steal could undo the entire capitalist system of owning government.
His appeal to racist populists, and to the frustrated, the ignorant, the uninformed, and the unreasoning, captures the attention of the media and the incredulity of the pundits.
But the real story is Trump’s appeal to those who are tired of politicians groveling at the feet of billionaires and corporations, of candidates selling their souls to the highest bidders, of Senators and Members of Congress turning deaf ears to constituents when lobbyists pull their strings.
While news reports tout Trump’s pronouncements on illegal immigrants and border walls, they ignore the fact that Trump could sabotage corporate control of government.
Pundits prognosticate on what will stop Trump, on whether he will be in the race for the long haul, on whether he will be in the lead in New Hampshire or Iowa on election day.
Trump is more dangerous to Wall Street, to billionaires, to Big Oil, to Big Ag, to Big Pharma, than anyone on Earth.
He is bigger threat to the Big Banks and to Wall Street than is Bernie Sanders. Not because he is advocating breaking up the banks or instituting a Robin Hood tax on securities transactions, but because he is calling out Bush and Clinton on being puppets of the people who finance them.
The oligarchs believe they can contain Sanders and orchestrate Hillary’s nomination.
And if the Republican race were to play out true to form, they would have a hand-picked stooge as the Republican nominee.
Instead, they have an uncontrollable, intimidated, irreverent, loose canon in the person of The Donald.
And nothing they have done to belittle, marginalize, ridicule, attack, dismiss, or ignore him has worked.
If he continues to stymie the oligarchs, I worry for his safety.
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty.