5,000 Times More Bolt-gun Victims than Gun Victims!
Most gun control advocates and those opposing gun violence are unconcerned with bolt-gun violence.
Gun violence claims 30,000 American lives per year
Bolt-gun violence claims 150,000,000 lives each year.
Half of all gun violence victims are suicides. None of the bolt-gun victims are.
Most gun violence is illegal. All bolt-gun violence is perfectly legal.
It is illegal for criminals or psychopaths to own or use guns. But criminals and psychopaths are paid to commit violence with bolt-guns.
And those criminals and psychopaths commit bolt-gun violence upon as many victims in two hours as gun violence claims in a whole year.
Where is the outrage? Where is the political drama? Where are all the politically correct liberals?
Likely eating a victim of bolt-gun violence with an order of fries.
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty