I write regularly and often on my belief that we need social revolution to save animals.
I base that premise on the simple fact that what we are now doing isn’t working.
There are a lot of folks who disagree with me. And to those I pose the following questions:
How do you figure animals rights will ever be achieved? Will we increase our effectiveness in recruiting vegans at some point?
These are serious questions, and I am seriously interested in answers.
Do you think that mankind will change? And if so when and how?
Do you think that we will somehow recruit enough vegans to overcome the population explosion of people?
Do you know something I don’t about recruiting Animal Rights activists?
Do you think that religion is the answer? That God is going to fix things?
Have you even thought about the future or what we are hoping to accomplish?
If so, I welcome your thoughts.
But if you’ve got nothing, please at least give my analysis some thought.
Here are some articles guaranteed to piss you off or pump you up:
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty