Instead of posting status updates on Facebook, I am now posting each apothegm, thought, observation, and witticism, here, as a Thought Of The Day.
Status updates on Facebook disappear into the ether and cannot be relocated by readers.
Before you leave, please take a moment to follow this blog by clicking on Follow in the upper right sidebar.
Readers are welcome to contribute thoughts, apothegms, observations, and witticisms. Attribution will be given for any we publish. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Submission
To give you an idea of the enormity of the Animal Holocaust consider this:
All of the dogs and cats rescued in the US and around the entire world in a year is equal to the number of animals that will be slaughtered in the next 10 minutes.
And every calf, lamb, and pig that is murdered is just as precious a life as a kitten or a puppy.
Even if we saved very dog and cat on Earth, upwards of 60 Billion creatures will die in slaughterhouses this year.
We won’t win the war for Animal Rights for decades, maybe centuries! But days, hours and minutes count!
Each day sooner will save millions of lives.
What we do today could affect lives years from now: Are you registered to vote? Whom do you vote for? How many people did you get to the polls?
Because in order to win Animal Rights we need to control the government, or we need a government which will listen to us.
And a government which will listen to us is a government NOT controlled by business and their Conservative political hacks.
And failing political revolution, we must foment for armed rebellion. It may not come for decades, but each day closer means saving the lives of hundreds of millions of animals.
That young person you lead to veganism today may be a leader of the revolution tomorrow.
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty