The Armory of the Revolution advocates for animal liberation, animal rights, social revolution, vigilantism, socialism, and veganism.
It is also the only Animal Rights blog of which I am aware that is militating for the overthrow of capitalism.
If animals are your priority, you need to be here.
We discuss cutting edge strategies, proselytizing, recruiting, organizing, and direct action.
Our mission is to radicalize the animal movement.
For 50 years the animal movement has been spinning its wheels. We save the odd few animals here and there. We recruit a few vegans. We win a concession from government or industry.
But for 99.999% of the animals who are victims of abuse, exploitation, and murder, it is as if the animal movement does not exist.
All of the animals the movement has saved over the past 50 years is fewer than the number who will be murdered in slaughterhouses in the next 8 hours.
Upwards of 60 billion animals are murdered each year on killing floors. Ten thousand per second, every second of every minute, of every hour, of every day of the year.
A Nazi Holocaust every hour!
All the animals the animal movement will save this year are fewer than the number who will have their throats cut in the next ten minutes.
To even begin to make a dent, to help bring the numbers down, to save animals trapped in the food system, requires understanding the problem and adopting long term plans and strategies that might reasonably lead to successes.
I am not aware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission to radicalize the animal movement. If you know of any comrades voicing similar sentiments, please leave a link as a comment.
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty