Instead of posting status updates on Facebook, I am now posting each apothegm, thought, observation, and witticism, here, as a Thought Of The Day.
Status updates on Facebook disappear into the ether and cannot be relocated by readers.
Before you leave, please take a moment to follow this blog by clicking on Follow in the upper right sidebar.
Readers are welcome to contribute thoughts, apothegms, observations, and witticisms. Attribution will be given for any we publish. Send an email to email@example.com with the subject Submission
Donald Trump attacked Megan Kelly, which caused Fox to issue a snide press release which provided Trump the moral high ground to refuse to participate in the final Republican debate before the Iowa caucuses.
It was a brilliant tactic. Trump avoided any possibility of a misstep, put Cruz in everyone else’s sights and has assured even more press coverage as he holds a competing event at the very same hour as the debate
Trump managed to shut down every other Republican campaign and freeze Cruz out of media coverage for three days. He owned the entire debate without being there, and managed to set the stage for other candidates to attack Cruz in his absence. You may not like him, nor agree with most of his rhetoric, but Donald Trump is the most skilled politician I have witnessed in my 69 years.
In my opinion, Abraham Lincoln was the greatest American politician. I thought Bill Clinton was second, but Donald Trump leaves Bill Clinton in the dust.
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty