Can you think of a single instance when Hillary Clinton took a courageous political stand that was unpopular?
Hillary does not even have the courage to stick to her own positions if the polls show her positions are unpopular. Unless lobbyists pay her.
Hillary supported single payer national health insurance. Now she’s against it.
Hillary supported the was in Iraq. Now she doesn’t.
Hillary supported mandatory minimum sentences. Now she opposes them.
Hillary supported the War on Drugs. She now says that was a mistake.
Hillary supported the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA). She now says that was a mistake.
Hillary opposed gay marriage. Now she supports it.
Hillary supported the private prison industry. Now she opposes it.
Hillary supported the Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP). Now she opposes it.
Hillary bragged about hunting and learning to shoot. Now she is against guns.
Hillary takes millions of dollars from lobbyists for the Big Banks. And she opposes legislation that would break up the Big Banks.
Hillary takes money from Monsanto. She opposes GMO labeling.
Did you manage to think of a single instance when Hillary Clinton took a courageous political stand that was unpopular? No? Neither could I!
The answer, my friend, is blowin’ in the wind.
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty