Hillary rails against the many ludicrous positions on social issues embraced by Republicans, confident that our senses of justice and fairness will be sufficiently offended that we will ignore all the similarities shared by Republicans and her Wall Street Democrat allies.
Rounding up and deporting immigrants, no rape or incest exceptions for abortion, voter suppression schemes, repealing Obamacare, opposing criminal background checks for gun buyers, etc, are all obvious differences between most Republicans and most Democrats.
But on foreign policy, military interventionism, monetary policy, corporate welfare, campaign donations by corporations, appointing industry executives and lobbyists to positions overseeing their industries, agricultural price supports, cruel wild Mustang roundups, and the killing of wildlife for cattle ranchers by the Department of Agriculture’s Wildlife Services, a virtually wholly owned subsidiary of the cattle industry, there is no appreciable difference between establishment Republicans and establishment Democrats.
A Hillary presidency would mean the continuation of fifty years of corporate control of the US government. Of ownership of legislators and public officials by billionaires, Wall Street and oligarchs.
But if Hillary is defeated, a very real opportunity would arise to build a grassroots alternative from the ashes of the failed Democratic leadership. A populist, democratic socialist party which will end the corporatocracy, provide universal healthcare, require public campaign financing, end corporate welfare, end military interventionism, and end the atrocities of Big Agriculture.
Vote against a Hillagarchy!
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty.