Instead of posting status updates on Facebook, I am now posting each apothegm, thought, observation, and witticism, here, as a Thought Of The Day.
Status updates on Facebook disappear into the ether and cannot be relocated by readers.
Before you leave, please take a moment to follow this blog by clicking on Follow in the upper right sidebar.
Readers are welcome to contribute thoughts, apothegms, observations, and witticisms. Attribution will be given for any we publish. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Submission
The Senate Republican leadership and the clown car of Republican candidates for president are for preventing any confirmation vote on an appointee to succeed Scalia on the Supreme Court. Obama will likely nominate a judge who was recently confirmed by the Senate to the Court of Appeals. Such a nominee would give the president substantial ammunition to demand a Senate vote from the very Senators who voted to confirm the nominee to the federal bench. Should the Republicans delay and obstruct the process, it will be a very effective campaign issue for the Democratic candidate in the Fall.
The most important consideration for Republicans should be that the Democrats will most assuredly win control of the Senate. If Bernie or Hillary is elected the Senate will confirm ANY nominee to the court they might nominate. If the Republicans gamble on winning the presidency and lose, they will see a much more problematical appointee on the court than if they were to work with Obama on his nominee.
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty.