We publish between 2 and 4 articles per week that each need a photo or graphics banner. We need a creative graphics editor who can do one or more banners per week.
This would be a great opportunity for someone starting out in the field of graphic design who’d like to build a portfolio, or for an activist with graphic design skills who’d like to volunteer with the most radical Animal Rights blog on Earth!
Our plans include growing the blog from a one man band into a full orchestra. We hope to make this a paid position sometime in the future, but no guarantees.
If you are interested, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Graphics Editor
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty.