Instead of posting status updates on Facebook, I am now posting each apothegm, thought, observation, and witticism, here, as a Thought Of The Day.
Status updates on Facebook disappear into the ether and cannot be relocated by readers.
Before you leave, please take a moment to follow this blog by clicking on Follow in the upper right sidebar.
Readers are welcome to contribute thoughts, apothegms, observations, and witticisms. Attribution will be given for any we publish. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Submission
Hillary’s campaign to the black community is a racist one. And black support of
Hillary seems to be inextricably tied to Clinton embracing Barack Obama.
As a good friend of mine (a black friend! Honest!) points out, being black doesn’t mean being progressive. Blacks are much more conservative than are the Democratic rank and file, they are much more religious, and they are incredibly proud of Obama.
Progressives look past Obama’s race to see a president much closer in philosophy to Ronald Reagan than to themselves. They see a president who favors the Trans Pacific Partnership, who opposes the decriminalization of marijuana, who favors the death penalty, who appoints industry executives and lobbyists to posts in his administration, who takes money from Wall Street, who sold out the environment to Royal Dutch Shell, who murders innocent civilians on foreign soil.
Blacks see one of their own finally in charge after 400 years.
Little surprise that they are buying Hillary’s bullshit.
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty