Republicans, however, are not above such chicanery.
The converse situation, wherein Republicans are concerned about large Democratic turnouts, produces an entirely different mindset.
Republican solutions are to suppress Democratic votes. And it is not in the actions of the odd Republican official. It is an orchestrated strategy by Republican legislators and governors across the country.
Voter suppression is aimed at limiting likely Democratic voters (such as students, the poor, people of color, etc.) under the guise of preventing voter fraud.
Suppression schemes include curtailing voting days and hours, combining multiple precincts, eliminating polling places, requiring various types of identification, rejecting college IDs, even from state colleges and universities, etc.
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty.