The political and economic establishment is in convulsions over the prospect of Bernie Sanders being the Democratic nominee.
They are having similar convulsions at the prospect of Donald Trump being the Republican nominee.
The reasons are the same. Both Sanders and Trump would wrest control of their parties from the oligarchs, lobbyists, special interests and Wall Street.
The conventional wisdom is that they will be able to defeat Sanders through superdelegates and the black vote. Sanders is currently behind Clinton in delegates, so most of their panic is focused upon Donald Trump, who is winning the Republican race.
What is at stake for the establishment is their ownership of the Republican party. For decades, the Republican party has been led by politicians beholden to Wall Street and billionaires.
Trump is undoing all that.
Anti-Trump forces have spent over $35 million attacking him in campaign ads. Political pundits and media talking heads are hammering Trump on the air. Liberals are being spoon-fed talking points about how racist and misogynistic Trump is, the left is being fanned into a fever that fascism is on the march, the politically correct are puffing their chests in righteousness.
All are doing the bidding of Wall Street, whether they know it or not.
Hillary is a Wall Street candidate, firmly in the pocket of Goldman Sachs and Citigroup. Wall Street would love her as president.
On the Republican side, Ted Cruz is in bed with Goldman Sachs and Wall Street, as is John Kasich.
Wall Street would love one of their own, either Cruz or Kasich, as president as well.
Who are jeopardizing Wall Street owning the next president? Sanders and Trump!
Who is their current target? Donald Trump.
Only problem for Wall Street and the oligarchs is that the voters are not buying their propaganda.
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty