The carnist hunting season is exactly concurrent with the Animal Holocaust. It runs 24 hours per day, year round.
All carnists are fair game, except minor children and others unaware of the animal deaths they cause.
While taking any carnist is permitted, the more sporting wish to bag Big Ag executives, slaughterhouse owners, feedlot operators, factory farm managers, packing plant managers, members of the boards of directors of animal exploitation industries, and financiers of animal exploitation industries.
The preferred taking method is by long gun at great distances, although close work is not discouraged, it carries significant risks of identification and apprehension.
Politicians who support the exploitation industries and who take money from Big Ag are particularly prized as trophies
A caveat here on trophies. Often the shooting of a carnist will result in an immediate police response. Should such an event transpire, it is highly recommended that the trophy be abandoned. The police are not particularly supportive of our sport, and will take measures which might impede future hunting opportunities and participation in pursuing of our quarry.
The key to any successful hunt is knowing your quarry and anticipating their movements. We recommend several days of familiarizing yourself with travel routes, driving patterns, work schedules, the comings and goings of all at the quarry’s den and determining arrival and departure times at the quarry’s workplace.
We recommend intensive rifle training at a shooting range near you. Complete familiarity with the weapon you will be using is essential.
Bagging the quarry is much more important than obtaining trophies or memorabilia of the kill. More than adequate memorialization of your hunting skills will be available in the local press, usually with extensive photographic evidence of your hunting prowess.
To avoid undue attention by the authorities, we recommend that your quarry is completely unknown to you. Far too many activists have been undone by focusing on targets that they had some connection with.
There is no shortage of quarry, the world is full of carnists. By carefully selecting one’s prey, the opportunities to take carnists will never cease.
Like surfers anticipating waves, there will always be carnists. The key to enjoying our sport is to be around to take the next one.
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty