Do you support Animal Rights? Animal protection? Are you an environmentalist? Do you advocate for human rights? For social and economic justice? For animal liberation? For freedom of conscience?
If so, you belong here. This blog is dedicated to social justice and animal liberation, to freedom of thought and universal rights. It is the only blog of which I am aware that champions Animal Rights and socialism. We advocate for revolution and an end to capitalism.
At this writing, there are almost 800 articles here. There are another 500 on my Facebook profile. Please browse and share those you consider worthwhile.
Please follow the blog for updates by email or Twitter. If you have a WordPress blog, you are invited to reblog us.
Be sure to click Follow on the right sidebar.
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty