This applies equally to governors, Members of Congress, state legislators, and any other supporter of the Democratic establishment.
I’ve had it. And so have hundreds of thousands of grass roots Democrats. Perhaps millions of us.
The Democratic party has become a mirror image of the Republicans on economic policy. On trade agreements. On military adventurism and intervention in the affairs of other countries. They have the same revolving door for industry alums and lobbyists to be appointed to their administrations. They both suck at the teat of Wall Street, they both take money from Big Oil, Big Pharma, Big Ag, the military-industrial complex, insurance companies, Big Banks, and lobbyists.
They both support killing civilians in drone strikes, both support pouring billions into the Israeli treasury and back Israel’s mass murders of Palestinians.
We are supposed to overlook these atrocities because the Democrats say nice things about Hispanics and Muslims? Because Democrats are now sorry about the mass incarceration of blacks? Because Hillary changed her mind about gay marriage?
For the first time in almost 50 years, liberals and progressives have the opportunity to fundamentally change the Democratic party. Bernie Sanders has called out the Wall Street leadership of the party for what it is. And there is no returning to the status quo.
Either the Democratic establishment goes or we go.
The first step is to vote against anyone who supported Hillary against Bernie.
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty.