Make no mistake about this election. If Bernie is elected president, hundreds of millions of animals will be saved each year! Billions during his presidency!
Bernie opposes trade agreements. Trade deals encourage live export and animal slaughter, and prevent the US from banning corpses that were raised and killed in horrific conditions. Hundreds of millions of animals are murdered each year solely because of our trade deals with China, Mexico, Viet Nam, Korea! And the number will grow exponentially if the Trans Pacific Partnership is adopted.
Hillary has supported almost every trade agreement we have, and was a strong supporter of the TPP until Bernie entered the race.
If you care about animals you MUST support Bernie. And if Hillary is the nominee, you MUST support Trump (the only Republican who repudiates trade agreements).
If you don’t care about animals, go vote for whatever petty issue is more important to you than animals.
Animals’ lives are at stake.
This isn’t rocket science.
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty.