It is unlikely Bernie and his supporters will be able to defeat a rigged Democratic primary system.
It is unlikely we will gain enough delegates to overcome the superdelegate advantage built into the election process.
It is unlikely that Democratic operatives, elected officials, and party sycophants will switch their allegiances from Hillary to Bernie.
It is just as unlikely that Bernie’s voters will ever embrace Hillary.
Hillary and the Democratic establishment seem to believe that Bernie supporters will automatically fall in line behind Hillary. That once the primaries are over, we will be good little Democrats and support Hillary if the convention anoints her.
Sorry to bring you the bad news, Hillary, but we will not back you.
The political revolution that Bernie has advocated for is not one that can survive you as our candidate or as our president.
You and your Wall Street lobbyists, bundlers, handlers, and owners are the enemy of the democratic process.
We will not participate in the charade any longer. The Democratic party has become nothing more than a vehicle for corporatists to stop reform, to block progress, to buy their way into control of the US government.
It stops here.
Sanders voters will not give you a pass. We will not allow you to hold the presidency.
We will make sure you and your Wall Street Democrat whores are out of office and out of the party hierarchy.
We may lose this election, but we will win the moral high ground, the hearts of our brothers and sisters in the fight for economic and social justice, and control of the Democratic party into the future.
You do not know whom you are screwing with.
We are not just Democrats. We are democrats. Bill Clinton and the corporatists hijacked the Democratic party with the Democratic Leadership Council, and turned the party into Republican Light in the 90s.
It stops here.
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty