Most Americans, and Europeans, too for that matter, are in shock and disbelief at the level of animus directed at them by radical Muslim jihadists.
While some attempt to explain the conflict as rooted in the Crusades, there are many much more current complaints that have helped set the stage for Muslim outrage.
Oil has been the primary interest the West has had in the Middle East. Securing that oil justified supporting or removing dictators, shoring up oligarchs, supplying weapons to tyrants, embracing despots, and generously bribing oppressive governments.
It is, and always has been, in the interests of the US military-industrial complex, to see foment and unrest prevail over stability. Governments purchase arms and munitions, the US government in particular. Foreign aid is lavished on cooperative foreign governments and weapons sold to anyone.
Radical Islamic terrorism is a profit center for arms and munitions manufacturers, dealers, and exporters. It is the perfect foil for government awarding contracts to the corporate interests that have purchased influence in Congress and the executive branch.
Radical Islamic terrorism is the natural consequence of neocon foreign policies, From George W Bush’s invasion of Iraq to the Obama/Clinton destruction of Libya, to drone attacks upon civilians in Syria, Yemen, etc, to providing arms to Israel and supporting the brutal suppression of Palestine, America has created every terrorist in the Middle East.
And we create more every time we drop a bomb or murder women and children with drones.
How do you create a terrorist?
Very simple. Bomb his village. Murder his family. Destroy his home. Slaughter his animals. Kill his neighbors. Arm his oppressors. Call him a terrorist.
Your wish comes true.
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty