Instead of posting status updates on Facebook, I am now posting each apothegm, thought, observation, and witticism, here, as a Thought Of The Day.
Status updates on Facebook disappear into the ether and cannot be relocated by readers.
Before you leave, please take a moment to follow this blog by clicking on Follow in the upper right sidebar.
Readers are welcome to contribute thoughts, apothegms, observations, and witticisms. Attribution will be given for any we publish. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Submission
If Bernie is not the Democratic nominee, I will not only be voting for Donald Trump, I will be working for him. I will be heading Democrats for Trump, among other efforts.
My rationale for voting for Trump will have little to do with his policies or positions. My differences with Trump are profound. Trump is a capitalist, I am a socialist.
Trump is a Christian, I am an atheist.
Trump wants to build a border wall, I am for open borders.
Trump wants to ban Muslims, I want to provide sanctuary.
Trump is anti-choice, I am pro-choice.
Trump wants the Keystone pipeline, I oppose it.
Trump is a climate denier, I think it the most important issue of all.
That said, there are a number of issues where Trump is closer to Bernie Sanders than is Hillary: trade agreements, military adventurism, the revolving door, corporate welfare, lobbyists, auditing the Fed, universal healthcare.
My task is to oppose the notion that liberals must vote Hillary to prevent the Big Bad Bogeyman Trump from winning. The anti-Trump hysteria is being generated by the establishment, which knows that they have no hook in Trump and cannot count on him to play their game. Charles Koch signaled as much when he announced that Hillary would be preferable to Trump. And Charles Koch is one of the biggest enemies of labor and working families in the country, nevermind that he wants to privatize Social Security and the US Postal Service, abolish the IRS and the EPA, abolish the Departments of Labor, Energy, Health and Human Services, and the Veterans Administration.
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty.