Hillary is first and foremost a political windsock. She diverges from her Wall Street owners on policy only when it is politically expedient to do so.
Before Bernie entered the race, many of us were concerned that Hillary would try to chart a right of center course to the White House, having no challenger from the Democratic wing of the Democratic party.
True to form, once engaged in a primary fight with Bernie Sanders, Hillary began to parrot much of Bernie’s programs and concerns. A casual observer would think the Democratic nomination is being fought between two progressive candidates.
Now that Hillary and her handlers believe they have all but cinched the Democratic nomination, she has begun her march to the right.
It is as predictable as it is enlightening.
Hillary Clinton has no moral compass, only a political one.
Once Donald Trump stomped his opposition the Republican primaries, Wall Street and their lobbyists panicked. They cannot afford Trump in the White House. They have no control over him. No hook in him.
One of the biggest donors to right wing Republicans and conservative causes in Charles Koch. The Koch brothers spent almost a billion dollars opposing Barack Obama in 2012. They deny climate change, the wish to privatize Social Security and the US Postal Service. The oppose environmental regulations and labor laws. They don’t believe their should be any minimum wage, and they want to abolish the Departments of Energy, Labor, Heath and Human Services, and the Environmental Protection Agency and the Veterans Administration.
Last week Charles Koch endorsed Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump, sending a message to the establishment that she is their candidate.
Hillary immediately began raising money from the Republicans opposed to Trump, and has her bundlers soliciting donations from Republican superpacs.
Hillary is now exposed as the Wall Street candidate, the darling of the Koch brothers, of Jeb Bush’s donors, of the enemies of the environment and the enemies of working families
What has the Democratic party come to when it’s front-runner is endorsed by the big business interests of the Republican party?
FDR must be turning in his grave.
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty.