There is no shortage of instances in which Hillary Clinton “misspoke” (Bill-and-Hillaryspeak for lied), but none as preposterous as her legendary assertion that she and her daughter Chelsea landed in Bosnia “under sniper fire.”
The sheer gall of her continued representation that she did, despite video proof that she did not, is emblematic of her career and the sense of privilege she believes is her entitlement.
The video below explores Hillary’s fabricated story, repeated frequently, and opens with Bill dismissing critics’ discussions of the incident.
Hillary has never met a formidable Republican opponent in a general election campaign. If she and her Wall Street Democrat cohorts and superdelegates are able to deny the nomination to Bernie Sanders, Hillary will come face to face with Donald Trump.
Trump’s ability to savage his rivals was amply demonstrated in the primaries. His guerilla war style of campaigning is particularly effective in destroying opponents with personal and public baggage. Trump will be Hillary’s worst nightmare, as every single “misspoken” fact will be jammed down her throat, every scandal re-examined, every faux pas relived, every contradictory position dissected and ridiculed.
The political pundits dismissed Trump from the outset of his campaign. They underestimated his appeal, kept predicting his fall, kept patronizing his supporters and denigrating Trump himself. He was never going to file the papers to run. He was never going to disclose his assets. He was defying political gravity and would inexorably fall. He would blow his campaign up with this statement or that. He would never make it through the end of Summer, 2015. Fall, 2015 would be the Fall of Trump. He would never win a primary.
After New Hampshire, he would never win South Carolina. Cruz would beat him across the South on Super Tuesday. Marco Rubio would save the day for the establishment and Trump would never get more than 30% of the vote.
And on and on and on.
Now that Trump is the last man standing and the presumptive Republican nominee, the political pundits are predicting his demise against Hillary in November.
Based upon their respective track records, the smart money should be on Trump.
The voters have never been as thoroughly disgusted with politics as usual and with establishment politicians.
And Hillary is the epitome of establishment politicians.
Trump will have a field day with her record, with her lies, with her flip-flops on issues, with her obnoxious personality, and with her sense of entitlement.
Voters may not like Trump, but what they do not like about him can be fixed with public speaking coaches. What they do not like about Hillary is her record.
And that cannot be fixed.
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty.