Complaining about Debbie Wasserman Schultz is akin to complaining about bleeding, but not mentioning the person who shot you.
DWS is a political hack, serving the interests of, and following the orders of, Hillary Clinton.
Berners are outraged at the blatant favoritism Debbie Wasserman Schultz has demonstrated since the beginning of the primary season.
Her favoritism for Hillary has been so obvious that even political pundits have called on her to resign as DNC chair.
But demanding that Debbie be removed as DNC chair is providing Hillary with a lever she can use against Bernie and his delegates in Philadelphia,
I have no doubt that Hillary will throw Debbie under the bus in an attempt to placate Bernie’s outraged followers.
Rather than rail against DWS or the rigged system she set in place, Berners should be raising Hell about Hillary’s neocon foreign policies, about her penchant for military adventurism, about her role in the Honduras coup, about arming the Saudis, about regime change in Libya, about the bombing of civilians, her opposition to universal healthcare, about her tepid condemnation of the TPP, about being embraced by Charles Koch and Bush money.
Let’s not give the media a story about DWS. Let’s give them a story about Wall Street and war hawks, about trade deals and multinational corporations who write them, push them, and expect to profit from them.
Debbie Wasserman Schultz would only be replaced by another Clinton sycophant or Wall Street crony.
If Hillary thinks ousting DWS will win over a single Bernie voter, she has not been paying attention.
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty