Many liberals check their minds at the door when anyone yells “Fascist.” Such knee jerk reactions are typical of rednecks and right wingnuts, who typically need only hear “socialism” to bring them into lock-step opposition to the most benign social program or safety net.
But the Pavlovian response seems in full bloom with the more intellectually challenged of our Democratic brothers and sisters,
Most people couldn’t define fascism if you handed them an encyclopedia. According to that well known fascist, Benito Mussolini, the Italian dictator, fascism is the merger of corporate and government power. By Mussolini’s standard, America is already a fascist state. The less than informed seem to think fascism is blowhard rhetoric and stiff-arm salutes.
Most who oppose Trump haven’t a clue as to his actual positions on anything. Most opinions about Trump have been carefully crafted by media talking heads and political pundits. Ironically, the very same talking heads and pollsters without clue one as to how or why Trump became the presumptive Republican nominee. To be fair, they were equally clueless about Bernie Sanders.
The very same people who decry Trump’s message on illegal immigration are seemingly content with Obama deporting more undocumented people than any president in history.
Those who are up in arms over Trump’s politically incorrect comments about Muslims, seem oblivious to the fact that both Hillary and Obama have actually murdered Muslims.
The political establishment is thrilled that liberals can be as stupid as conservatives can be. And it serves the establishment’s interests to defeat Donald Trump. They cannot control him. They have no hook in him.
So they are circling the wagons around the candidate they can control and in whom they have very deep hooks: Hillary Clinton.
And they are counting on the liberal automatons to keep yelling ”Fascist!”
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty