Not only will I be voting against Hillary, I will be voting against the hacks who supported her. Against the superdelegates, against the system, against Wall Street, Big Ag, Big Oil, Big Pharma, and the military-industrial complex.
I am not talking about voting against them in the primaries. The primaries will be over by the time the Democrats nominate their candidate. I’m talking about voting against incumbent conservative Democrats in November.
I will only be voting for pro Bernie Democrats down ballot. I will be voting against any down ballot Wall Street Democrats and Hillary supporters. My goal is to wrest control of the party from the conservative shills that have been running the party for decades.
I will not be throwing away my vote in protest. I will be voting and working to elect Donald Trump.
Voting for Trump is not a vote for the lesser of two evils, but is a vote to excise evil from control of the Democratic party.
I respect Jill Stein of the Greens, just as I respect Clifton Roberts of the Humane party. But a vote for either would be a vote to assuage my conscience, not a strategic one in furtherance of Bernie’s revolution.
My analysis would apply regardless of whom is the Republican nominee. Bernie’s political revolution is too important to sacrifice it on the altar of short term political convenience. That we have to endure a Republican for a term is a very cheap price to pay to assure a fundamental change in the Democratic party. When you add the fact that Hillary, if elected, will almost assuredly guarantee that Democrats lose any chance of controlling reapportionment in 2020, and that if elected, Trump will almost assuredly guarantee that Democrats will gain and hold the House of Representatives for a decade, the choice is a compelling one for electing Trump.
On trade there is no appreciable difference between Hillary and George W Bush. On foreign policy there is no appreciable difference between Hillary and Dick Cheney. Under the control of Wall Street Democrats, there is no appreciable difference between the Democratic party and the Republican party.
Time to clean house.
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty