There is precious little difference between the Christian Right and the Islamic Right.
The only difference I have been able to identify is that Christians believe that Jesus ascended into Heaven on His own, while Muslims believe that Mohammad ascended into Heaven riding a flying horse.
Aside from that, the Christian Right and the Islamic Right seem to be on the same page.
Both oppose abortion.
Both believe the husband is the master of the family.
Both believe their religious books (the Bible and the Qu’ran) are the Word of God.
Both believe being gay is a sin.
Both believe their holy books’ admonitions to kill gays.
Both believe the government should operate under their God’s law.
Both believe in theocracy.
Both believe that they are serving their God.
Both believe that they should be able to impose their religions upon others.
Both are scary as Hell!
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty.