Revolutions are NEVER won by a majority. Revolutions are waged and won by a handful of dedicated revolutionaries here and there.
And just as the French aristocracy never saw it coming, the oligarchs in America are equally clueless.
It is almost comical to see Hillary and her cohorts posture and primp, expecting, even demanding, that we Berners should support her.
What part of “you are the enemy” does Hillary not understand?
Hillary Clinton is the poster child of everything that is wrong with the country. With all Bernie has been campaigning against.
This is not politics as usual.
This is not politics.
This is political revolution.
Which means we do not fall inline like good little boys and girls and accept the status quo. In politics such action is considered “unifying the party.” In a revolution it is considered surrendering all we have fought for.
And we aren’t going to do it.
Imagine George Washington embracing George III had we lost the American Revolution!
Bernie’s revolution is just as critical to American freedom as was the American Revolution in 1776.
Back then we fought against an oppressive king and his appointed agents. Today we fight against a repressive government controlled by diabolical corporations and their lobbyists. Truth be known, we are even more oppressed by Wall Street, Big Oil, Big Pharma, Big Ag, and the military-industrial complex than we ever were by King George.
American Revolutionaries died for our freedom. The very least we can do is take the fight to the convention floor and to the streets of Philadelphia.
They suffered tremendous hardships and sacrificed their wealth, health, and families to end English subjugation. What has Bernie asked of us? To donate what we can afford, to vote, to phone bank. To email and post. And to NOT GIVE UP.
The Democratic Convention is to be held in July. A lot can happen in the meantime. We must continue to impress upon the Democratic leadership that this is no ordinary campaign. No ordinary election cycle. Normal rules do not apply, because there are no rules.
This is a revolution. We are revolutionaries. We win when the government changes.
But the basis of revolution is to NEVER SURRENDER, NEVER EMBRACE THE ENEMY.
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty