Instead of posting status updates on Facebook, I am now posting each apothegm, thought, observation, and witticism, here, as a Thought Of The Day.
Status updates on Facebook disappear into the ether and cannot be relocated by readers.
Before you leave, please take a moment to follow this blog by clicking on Follow in the upper right sidebar.
Readers are welcome to contribute thoughts, apothegms, observations, and witticisms. Attribution will be given for any we publish. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Submission
Feeling discouraged about now? Take heart and stay strong.
Think of all the battles Washington’s rag rebel tag army lost in the American Revolution, the suffering deprivation, lack of clothing, lack of military experience, etc…yet those rag tag rebels, from the colonies, with no military experience and massively outnumbered, and in may cases betrayed by their own, managed to beat the most powerful empire on earth because their desire for freedom outweighed everything else. We can do this…it’s not over.
FDR won a contested convention, which raises our hopes, not unrealistically that Bernie will do the same.
Regardless of what happens in Nov. Bernie has awakened a sleeping giant called We the People, and we are not going anywhere.
If anything we will become stronger and more united in our quest to take out country back and make it a place where people can live without the threat of war, poverty and lack of access to much needed health care. Where a job will pay enough to support a family and kids who choose to, can go to college and not see their dreams trampled to dust in impossibly high student loans.
We will increase our numbers and make sure we put people in power who will represent us.
Warning to the DNC and their minions:
Your refusal to take us seriously is at your peril. You will pay dearly for your corruption and arrogant betrayal of the people you pledged to represent.
We are coming in droves to take back our country. Join us or get the hell out of the way…we are unstoppable…we are WE THE PEOPLE!
Make no mistake: This is our time, this is our moment, this is our country, and like a yuuuge tsnumai, we’re coming for you!
— Marianne Kelly
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty.