The status quo is the establishment, the oligarchy. The plutocrats. The Powers That Be. The status quo is the enemy.
And to protect itself it will say and do anything to convince you that whomever is trying to beat them is so much worse.
They will parade a list of horribles about their opponent. He is a bigot. He is a misogynist, a fascist, a xenophobe, unstable, crazy, a loose canon.
You are expected to buy this propaganda.
You are expected to repeat this propaganda.
You are expected to believe this propaganda.
You are expected to embrace the status quo.
You are expected to be very afraid of change. Afraid of the unknown. You are expected to trust the devil you know.
Here’s the deal: If we tell the establishment to fuck off, the whole thing comes down like a house of cards.
Join me in kicking it over?
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty