Instead of posting status updates on Facebook, I am now posting each apothegm, thought, observation, and witticism, here, as a Thought Of The Day.
Status updates on Facebook disappear into the ether and cannot be relocated by readers.
Before you leave, please take a moment to follow this blog by clicking on Follow in the upper right sidebar.
Readers are welcome to contribute thoughts, apothegms, observations, and witticisms. Attribution will be given for any we publish. Send an email to email@example.com with the subject Submission
Hillary is the worst of all on animal issues. Hillary supports free trade agreements, which cause the deaths of hundreds of millions of animals per year. Trade agreements make it cheaper to produce animal corpses, they promote the most barbaric treatment of animals in the Third World, they override US environmental, labor, and anti-cruelty laws. They make it impossible to ban live export for slaughter or for animal sacrifice in the Middle East. They require signatory nations to ban Country of Origin labeling to prevent consumer boycotts and backlash. The Obama administration has already complied with this requirement.
Hillary now appears ready to embrace the TPP if elected, which will cause the murders of tens of BILLIONS more animals each year.
She may make some lame public comments about animals, but she is their worst nightmare.
BTW, both Trump and Sanders oppose trade agreements.
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty