Instead of posting status updates on Facebook, I am now posting each apothegm, thought, observation, and witticism, here, as a Thought Of The Day.
Status updates on Facebook disappear into the ether and cannot be relocated by readers.
Before you leave, please take a moment to follow this blog by clicking on Follow in the upper right sidebar.
Readers are welcome to contribute thoughts, apothegms, observations, and witticisms. Attribution will be given for any we publish. Send an email to email@example.com with the subject Submission
As an historical fact, the party in the White House generally does much worse in midterm elections than does the party which is not.
A sobering look at 2014 suggests 2018 will be a disaster for Democrats. In 2014, we had a relatively popular incumbent president and still lost net seats in the House and Senate, and also were swept by the Republicans across the country in state and local elections.
If Hillary wins in 2016, she will be the most unpopular recently elected president in US history. Given that she will be able to get absolutely nothing accomplished in her first two years (the House will remain Republican, the Senate will likely be retaken by the Democrats) the overwhelming likelihood is that we will suffer MONUMENTAL losses in the midterms election in 2018.
Thirty two governorships are up in 2018, and if we only break even, THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL DEMOCRATS WILL CONTROL REAPPORTIONMENT IN 2020.
The Republicans will be able to gerrymander the House as they did in 2010. We will have a Republican House until 2030. GUARANTEED!
An incredible price to pay for the novelty of voting for the first woman president!
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty