Instead of posting status updates on Facebook, I am now posting each apothegm, thought, observation, and witticism, here, as a Thought Of The Day.
Status updates on Facebook disappear into the ether and cannot be relocated by readers.
Before you leave, please take a moment to follow this blog by clicking on Follow in the upper right sidebar.
Readers are welcome to contribute thoughts, apothegms, observations, and witticisms. Attribution will be given for any we publish. Send an email to email@example.com with the subject Submission
I’m not voting for Hillary because I don’t support fracking, I don’t support for profit prisons, I don’t support big oil and big pharma, I don’t support Monsanto’s usurpation of our food supply, I don’t support Israel’s genocidal policies, I don’t support sending unaccompanied minors back to Honduras to be raped to death as a result of a coup Hilary orchestrated, I don’t support endless wars in the name of regime change, I don’t support TPP which she helped engineer, and don’t tell me it was Obama’s idea because I didn’t support him either, I don’t support KXL and don’t appreciate her telling me I could have her opinion after she got elected, I support equal pay for equal work and she pays women who work for her less than she pays men, I support a $15 minimum wage which she didn’t support until she was backed into a corner, I support breaking up the big banks who support her, I support free college tuition because keeping our country educated is counterproductive if you are a politician who relies on sound bites, I support free healthcare because Obamacare is a gimme for the insurance industry, and I think Saudi Arabia is a shitty ally because they fund terrorism, no really, they do, and women who are rape victims in that country get publicly whipped and go to prison if they speak out. What do you like about her? That she did well for herself navigating a corrupt system? Good for her. She’s a political grifter. None of these assholes care about animals.
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty