Hillary may pay lip service to animals and put up a lame animal welfare page on her website, but she is the animals’ worst nightmare. Worse than Donald Trump, and he does not give a shit about animals.
Hillary is the animals worst nightmare because she supports policies which kill hundreds of millions of animals every year. Hundreds of millions!
Hillary has lots of issues more important to her than animals, almost all of them money. She is paid off by multinational corporations, Big Oil, Big Ag, Big Pharma, and the Big Banks to support trade agreements, which mean billions in profits to her donors. Her donors are more important to her than the animals they kill
How anyone who cares about animals could support Hillary is a mystery to me. Unless, of course, they also have issues more important to them than animals. Most people do have things they care more about than they do animals. It is always startling to me, however, that people who profess to love animals can abandon them and their concerns over ridiculous, petty issues.
Even more ludicrous is the denial they express when confronted with the truth about Hillary Clinton.
Hillary is the worst on animal issues. Hillary supports free trade agreements, which cause the deaths of hundreds of millions of animals per year. Trade agreements make it cheaper to produce animal corpses, they promote the most barbaric treatment of animals in the Third World, they override US environmental, labor, and anti-cruelty laws. They make it impossible to ban live export for slaughter or for animal sacrifice in the Middle East. They require signatory nations to ban Country of Origin labeling to prevent consumer boycotts and backlash. The Obama administration has already complied with this requirement.
Hillary now appears ready to embrace the TPP if elected, which will cause the murders of tens of BILLIONS more animals each year.
BTW, both Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump oppose trade agreements.
Let me be perfectly clear on this: Anyone who supports Hillary Clinton is an enemy of animals.
The number of animals she has permitted to be murdered is in the billions. BILLIONS!
And that number is a drop in the bucket compared to what she has planned with the Trans Pacific Partnership and the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP).
An animal activist supporting Hillary is as ludicrous as is a Jew supporting Hitler. Hitler was far more compassionate to Jews than Hillary is to animals. And he murdered only six million compared to the blood of BILLIONS on Hillary’s hands.
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty