Instead of posting status updates on Facebook, I am now posting each apothegm, thought, observation, and witticism, here, as a Thought Of The Day.
Status updates on Facebook disappear into the ether and cannot be relocated by readers.
Before you leave, please take a moment to follow this blog by clicking on Follow in the upper right sidebar.
Readers are welcome to contribute thoughts, apothegms, observations, and witticisms. Attribution will be given for any we publish. Send an email to email@example.com with the subject Submission
I am quickly coming to the point of view that climate change may be the answer to human cruelty and exploitation of the planet and her beings. Climate change could drive human extinction, or at least massive human depopulation. In the wake of such an occurrence, surviving human populations scattered around the Earth would be substantially less harmful to animals and the environment than are current human societies. It would mean the end of the Animal Holocaust and global fishing. The lives of hundreds of billions of animals per year would be spared by a drastically reduced human population.
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• Natasha Sainsbury, of Good Karma Graphic Design, has joined Armory of the Revolution as Editor, and is responsible for the transformation of the blog’s appearance. Visit and follow her blog V Kind.
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty.
If you support the Amory’s work and mission, please help us grow.
4 thoughts on “Thought Of The Day. July 12, 2016”
I agree 100%.
Right-on Roland. I am not a climate-change denier and, in fact I am a climate change promoter.
Reblogged this on Species and Class.
You are so right. With most Americans full of Carcinogens from the use of chemicals, GMOs, etc,
humans will see more deadly Cancers…Even unborn children are being poisoned by toxins!
I guess humans will get what they deserve at last.
I have no love of killer humans, I love all wildlife and it makes me cry to see how humans have
killed them, either by factoring farming or hunting, and by enslaving them in so many ways;
zoos, circuses, etc.
We need more Sanctuaries to keep animals safe.
We don’t need to put sea creatures in tubs of water….they need to be in a clean ocean that
is their natural habitat.
I’m so glad I found like-minded people.
Thanks for this thought.
Most Americans are on drugs…half-dead and total morons and those are the ones
in politics, who have so much influence on this country and around the world.
The wars and killing goes on and on.
Ugly people! Humans are the worst predators on Earth.