I am always sorry to lose Facebook friends. Having open channels of communication with kindred spirits would seem to be an effective way to influence people and to stay connected and involved with one another. Given that most, if not all, of my Facebook friends are people who expressed an interest in animals and my advocacy for animals, every one one of my Facebook friends has been extremely important to me.
And they have been. In all the time I have been on Facebook, over 7 years now, I have never unfriended anyone.
But everything I believe and have worked for, Animal Rights, an end to animal suffering, political radicalism, animal liberation, freedom of conscience, is repudiated and rejected by people who support Hillary.
Everything the animal movement has worked for for decades is undermined by Hillary and her support for animal slaughter.
Everything I believe in is dismissed by Hillary and those who support her.
People I respected and cared about have chosen Hillary over the animals.
Hillary is among the biggest enemies animals have in the world. She supports trade agreements which cause the murders of hundreds of millions of animals each year.
Hillary is the mortal enemy of animals. And that makes her my mortal enemy.
And I cannot have friends who support her. Friends who support the animals’ worst nightmare.
I am supporting Donald Trump for president. I have been supporting Bernie Sanders, and would still like to see Bernie as the Democratic nominee.
But if it comes down to Trump and Hillary, I choose Trump, as he will save tens of millions of animals by abrogating our existing trade agreements. He doesn’t care about animals, but his policies will save tens of millions of innocent creatures every year.
Hillary’s policies will murder hundreds of millions of animals. Perhaps billions, if she embraces TPP and TTIP.
If you support Hillary, you and I have nothing in common.
Your position negates 50 years of animal activism. It spits on activists who have given their all to save animals. It repudiates all I believe in and have worked for.
If you support Hillary, please unfriend me from Facebook. If I know you in person, please leave my life.
This is as serious as a heart attack.
If you support Hillary, we are not only not friends anymore, we are on opposite sides of the struggle for the animals.
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty