Of the world’s major religions, Islam must be considered the most barbaric toward animals.
It also has the distinction of being the most barbaric towards women. Islam considers women to be the property of their husbands, condones marital rape and incest, and deems domestic battery to be the rightful privilege of husbands.
And one of the most egregious teachings of Islam is that pedophilia is permitted by the Qu’ran.
The Prophet Mohammad took his wife Aisha in marriage when she was 6 years old. He consummated his marriage when Aisha was NINE years old!
The politically correct police have apoplexy when confronted with criticisms of Islam. We are supposed to tolerate rape, child molestation, and wife beating as mere cultural distinctions. Exposing or condemning these atrocities is considered to be bigoted. Islamophobia is used as a cudgel against any who dare focus on the dark truths about this cult.
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty.