I never thought I would live to see it. All my work toward social revolution I figured would come together generations from now.
Two men have changed the world in this past year. Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders.
Each recognized government no longer works for the people. Each had the courage to be a voice in the wilderness. Each stood up to the establishment. Each was demonized, criticized, mocked, and dismissed.
Trump wrested control of the Republican party away from Wall Street and the oligarchs. Bernie came from nowhere and fought the Democratic establishment and their crown princess to a virtual draw.
Both attacked the establishment’s trade and war policies. Both declared their independence from Wall Street, from money in politics, from lobbyists, from the revolving door.
Anti-establishment fervor has gripped the body politic.
And the American people are no longer willing to be ruled by an oligarchy.
In one short year the possibility of social revolution is real. And imminent.
Revolutionary signs are all around us and around the world. Britain’s revolt against it’s own oligarchy and the control exercised by Brussels. Unrest is apparent across Europe as refugees fleeing American bombs flood into the European Union from Syria.
NATO, the US controlled occupation of Europe, is being weakened in it’s resolve to confront Russia.
America is an Empire. We have almost 1,000 military bases in over 150 countries around the world. Not one country has a military base on American soil.
The United States is the purveyor and supporter of multinational corporate interests, the enforcer of corporate exploitation of the world, the bully willing to deploy US bombs, bullets, and blood, to ensure the new world order of international corporatism.
And the world is ready to revolt against the empire. As are the American people.
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty.