Instead of posting status updates on Facebook, I am now posting each apothegm, thought, observation, and witticism, here, as a Thought Of The Day.
Status updates on Facebook disappear into the ether and cannot be relocated by readers.
Before you leave, please take a moment to follow this blog by clicking on Follow in the upper right sidebar.
Readers are welcome to contribute thoughts, apothegms, observations, and witticisms. Attribution will be given for any we publish. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Submission
As an animal activist I employ a litmus test to candidates to determine whether I will support of oppose them. The test is simple. Will animal suffering increase or decrease if this person is elected?
In the case of Trump vs HRC, the result is not even close.
Trump will abrogate our trade agreements. Hillary will not.
Trade agreements cause the deaths of hundreds of millions of animals EACH YEAR!
If Trump does as he has promised, he will, with the stroke of a pen, do more for animals than ONE HUNDRED animal movements. And he will do so every year he is in office!
All the rest is smoke and mirrors. Neither Trump nor Hillary will be ale to get anything substantive through Congress. Nothing controversial will be adopted. No walls will be built, no mass deportations, no expansions to Obamacare. The House will remain Republican, the Democrats will control the Senate. Nothing of consequence or controversial will reach the president, no matter whom it is.
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty.