There is nothing as deceitful as Hillary Clinton claiming that she will impact climate change and initiate programs that will slow or stop global warming. It is nothing but campaign rhetoric which she knows to be false. Even if she were not in support of fracking, even if she did not owe her soul to Big Oil and Gas, she would not be able to do ANYTHING to change the course humanity is following.
The most delusional lie ever told to the American people, or to people anywhere, is that politicians can impact climate change.
Campaigning on promises of saving the planet and making the world better for our grandchildren is nothing but a hoax.
We are in the Holocene Extinction, the sixth mass extinction in the planet’s history, It has been primarily caused by the industrial revolution (read: capitalism).
Scrambling to change to green energy, decreasing our carbon footprints, reducing greenhouse gas emissions etc, are like trying to turn the tide with teacups. It is pissing into the wind. It won’t make a difference at all,
And Hillary knows it.
Trump, on the other hand, doesn’t care.
But the effect of either of them in office will not change the climate or slow the inevitable destruction that is coming.
Neither Trump nor Hillary will do anything about climate change.
Hillary cannot. Donald will not.
Of the two approaches, Hillary’s is the more contemptible, because she knows it is a lie, and she keeps telling it anyway.
The reality is that unless we violently, and quickly, overthrow capitalism, climate change is unstoppable.
No politician would ever admit as much. In the US and most of the world, capitalism rules society and owns government.
The preservation of power and markets is infinitely more important to the powers that be than are any considerations of the future of the environment.
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty