Instead of posting status updates on Facebook, I am now posting each apothegm, thought, observation, and witticism, here, as a Thought Of The Day.
Status updates on Facebook disappear into the ether and cannot be relocated by readers.
Before you leave, please take a moment to follow this blog by clicking on Follow in the upper right sidebar.
Readers are welcome to contribute thoughts, apothegms, observations, and witticisms. Attribution will be given for any we publish. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Submission
“Hillary Clinton’s firmly established neoliberal policies, essentially plutocracy and perpetual war, coupled with her governmental experience and competence, are much more to be feared than Donald Trump’s shotgun domestic and foreign policy statements (some to the left of Clinton), coupled with his likely pathetic inability to govern effectively. Despite Trump’s despicable incendiary rhetoric, the fear of full-blown racist fascism in contemporary American society is overblown, given the fact that minorities make up close to 40% of our population–a far cry from the less than 1% of Jews in the population of Nazi Germany. Given Clinton’s inclination and ability to promote and further the neoliberal agenda (increasing austerity and the risk of war with Russia/China), she is by far the deadliest competitor in this presidential fight. The xenophobic huckster making a bumbling ass of himself in the other corner is the lesser of evils (if one decides to vote in that manner) because his almost certain disaster as president would shake up an entrenched and corrupt political system and potentially open new possibilities for the genuine left.”
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty.