Instead of posting status updates on Facebook, I am now posting each apothegm, thought, observation, and witticism, here, as a Thought Of The Day.
Status updates on Facebook disappear into the ether and cannot be relocated by readers.
Before you leave, please take a moment to follow this blog by clicking on Follow in the upper right sidebar.
Readers are welcome to contribute thoughts, apothegms, observations, and witticisms. Attribution will be given for any we publish. Send an email to email@example.com with the subject Submission
Every ten years, after the Census, the states are awarded their new number of congressional seats. The number of seats is a constant, 435. The number each state gets varies with increases or decreases in population. The state legislatures and governors in each state determine how the state’s districts will be drawn. A process known as “gerrymandering” is usually employed to give a larger number of districts to the party in power in the state, and fewer to the opposition. That’s what the Republicans did across the country in 2010. It is why the Republicans have a majority of congressional seats even though they normally receive fewer total votes than do the Democrats.
And it is what will happen again in 2020 if Hillary is elected. The Republicans will sweep the 2018 midterm elections across the country, denying Democrats the opportunity to control reapportionment in 2020.
Electing Hillary will mean that Democrats will not get a majority in the House until after 2030!
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty.