Since securing the honor, Obama has provided more weapons of death and destruction to the world than has any president since World War 2.
He has murdered innocent civilians in drone strikes, bombed countries with whom we are not at war, armed Islamic terrorists, and deposed legitimate governments.
Were he Caucasian, liberals would be calling for his impeachment and trial.
Instead, his administration is the model upon which Hillary Clinton plans to base hers.
Hillary was instrumental in effecting those arms sales when Secretary of State. And many of those arms sales followed generous donations to the Clinton Foundation by foreign governments prior to Hillary’s State Department approving the sales.
Under Obama, more nuclear warheads have been stockpiled by the US government than at any time in history,
The military-industrial complex Dwight Eisenhower warned us of is now in complete control of the United States military, the presidency, and the House and Senate.
Their bought-and-paid-for puppet is Hillary Clinton.
Not a single American in uniform has died for freedom since the Second World War. Every soldier who has died since WWII has had their life stolen from them by arms manufacturers and the death industries. War is profitable. Every bomb and bullet means income to the military-industrial complex. Every war and conflict means billions of dollars to them.
As Hillary said, “Iraq is a business opportunity”
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty