Even when several university studies concluded that, absent election fraud, Bernie actually won the primaries and the delegates to win the nomination, Bernie remained calm and collected.
Even after the DNC email leaks proved that Bernie was cheated out of delegates and the system was rigged to defeat him, Bernie kept his word and supported Hillary once she was nominated.
Many of his supporters are abandoning the Democratic party in the wake of how Bernie was treated.
Hillary has no such compliant opponent in Donald Trump.
Political chicanery and election fraud are apparently common operating procedures for the Clinton machine.
If they think they can get away with it again in the general election against Trump, Hillary herself will be responsible for the consequences.
If Hillary and the corrupt officials who support her do to Trump what they did to Bernie, the people will not tolerate it.
There will be civil unrest, revolt, blood in the streets. And Trump people are armed.
Unlike Bernie, Trump will not go quietly into the night if election fraud hands Hillary enough Electoral votes to win the presidency.
Nor will his supporters.
Nor will those who see such an occurrence as an opportunity for social revolution.
It would certainly be ironic if revolution were to be ignited by Hillary Clinton’s running roughshod over Trump’s right of center populists rather than by her running roughshod over the political left.
An even greater irony would be social revolution led by Donald Trump.
We can only hope. And wait.
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty