Using politically incorrect language is an unpardonable sin, whereas actually doing harm to others is frequently ignored.
The most telling example of this bizarre behavior can be observed in liberal abhorrence of Donald Trump over his frequent insulting comments about Mexicans and Muslims. Yet that Hillary Clinton has actually helped kill Hispanics and Muslims is treated with aplomb.
Hillary supported the coup that ousted the democratically elected president of Honduras. The junta which took over the government plunged Honduras into an abyss of chaos and murder, becoming the murder capital of the Americas. When frightened families sent their children north to find sanctuary in the US, Secretary Hillary Clinton ordered them returned to the killing fields of Honduras.
As a US Senator, Hillary supported the Iraq war, which killed a million Muslim men, women, and children. She continued the killing spree as Secretary of State in Libya and Syria. She famously chortled about the sodomization of Moammar Ghadafy by knife. She directed drone strikes against civilians in countries with whom we are not at war. She murdered civilian families.
But that is all OK, because she didn’t make any racist or bigoted remarks about her victims,
Hillary Clinton’s foreign policies are indistinguishable from those of Henry Kissinger, Dick Cheney, or Condaleeza Rice. Her trade policies are the same as those of George W Bush. Were Hillary to be running as a Republican, liberals would be up in arms about the body count, about her Senate votes, about her ties to the Koch brothers, about her bribes from Goldman Sachs, her support of the death penalty, her opposition to legalizing marijuana, her donations from the private prison industry, her ties to the royal family of Saudi Arabia, her approval of arms sales, her super PACS, and her mercurial stands on a host of issues, including gay marriage, TPP, black youth, etc.
But Hillary is running as a Democrat, and has the blessing of the Democratic establishment. Therefore, critical thinking and common sense are not required, and are in fact discouraged.
Liberalspeak is employed to keep the minions preoccupied and in line.
The horrors of a Trump presidency are constantly postulated, dire predictions of reversing a century of social progress, racial divides, and even Armageddon, are invoked.
And Hillary’s record is defended by hurling politically correct epithets at her detractors and critics.
Hillary supporters are thus relieved of any requirement that they actually think.
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty