Instead of posting status updates on Facebook, I am now posting each apothegm, thought, observation, and witticism, here, as a Thought Of The Day.
Status updates on Facebook disappear into the ether and cannot be relocated by readers.
Before you leave, please take a moment to follow this blog by clicking on Follow in the upper right sidebar.
Readers are welcome to contribute thoughts, apothegms, observations, and witticisms. Attribution will be given for any we publish. Send an email to email@example.com with the subject Submission
Neither Trump nor Hillary care anything about animals. Her pick of Ken Salazar to head her transition team is all one needs to know about Hillary. Salazar presided over more horse and wolf killings than has any Secretary of the Interior.
There are, however, 2 advantages of a Trump presidency: His pledge to abrogate our trade deals, which would mean hundreds of millions fewer animals murdered each year, and the fact that the Democrats would sweep the midterm elections in 2018, assuring that we would control reapportionment in 2020 and regain a majority in the House through 2030.
If Hillary wins, she enforces our trade deals and very likely flips back on TPP, and we are guaranteed to lose the 2018 midterms resoundingly. Republicans will then be able to do again in 2020 what they did in 2010, draw congressional districts to give themselves control of the House for a decade.
• I am unaware of any other blog with the Armory’s mission of radicalizing the animal movement. I certainly hope I am not alone, and that there are similar sentiments being expressed by comrades unknown to me.
If you know of other blogs dedicated to animal rights and the defeat of capitalism, please comment with a link.
• Be sure to follow the Armory and share it with your Facebook friends and email contacts, as well as on Twitter, Google, and all other social media platforms. Our influence and effectiveness is dependent upon you!
• If you are not already subscribed to the Armory, please do so before you leave.
There’s a button to Follow us in the upper right sidebar.
• Be sure to visit Armory of the Revolution’s new commissary and bookstore: The Supply Depot
You will find recommended reading on Animal Rights, revolutionary theory, politics, economics, religion, science, and atheism. There is also a section of supplies for animal liberationists, hunt saboteurs, and social revolutionaries. This is all brand new, and we will be adding lots more merchandise in the near future!
• Feel free to comment. I encourage open discussion and welcome other opinions. I moderate comments because this blog has been attacked by hunters and right wing trolls. I approve comments that are critical as well as those which agree with me. Comments that I will not tolerate are those that are spam, threatening, disrespectful, or which promote animal abuse and cruelty.